Friday, February 24, 2012

How to know the rows count of a Field

I use a matrix which datasource is come from a olap
How can I know the rows count of a Field?Hi,
you can use the CountRows function. You can find more information about this
function at BOL.
Bye!
"ad" wrote:
> I use a matrix which datasource is come from a olap
> How can I know the rows count of a Field?
>
>|||Thanks,
I have tried, but I found that CountRows can only count f group members
which contain itself,
But if I want to know the count of group members of another(Say I want to
know the rows count of a column group in a row group),
how can I do that?
"Javier Catala" <JavierCatala@.discussions.microsoft.com> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D
:74E94833-7F46-4D5C-882D-02754D9715FA@.microsoft.com...
> Hi,
> you can use the CountRows function. You can find more information about
this
> function at BOL.
> Bye!
> "ad" wrote:
> > I use a matrix which datasource is come from a olap
> > How can I know the rows count of a Field?
> >
> >
> >

No comments:

Post a Comment