Friday, March 30, 2012

how to make the different layout for different export format.

Dear All,
I want to know whether the Reporting Service can implement the
different layout for different export format. e.g. When I get the html
report, I do not need to show condition(paramter) on report. but When I
export the excel report, I want to show the condition(parameter). Can I get
the export format information in reports?
best regards
yazheng_wangThe reports have to be consistent between renderers....
--
Wayne Snyder, MCDBA, SQL Server MVP
Mariner, Charlotte, NC
www.mariner-usa.com
(Please respond only to the newsgroups.)
I support the Professional Association of SQL Server (PASS) and it's
community of SQL Server professionals.
www.sqlpass.org
"yazheng wang" <yazheng wang@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D3F52C78-3886-47E8-92F5-A0C70D9980BB@.microsoft.com...
> Dear All,
> I want to know whether the Reporting Service can implement the
> different layout for different export format. e.g. When I get the html
> report, I do not need to show condition(paramter) on report. but When I
> export the excel report, I want to show the condition(parameter). Can I
> get
> the export format information in reports?
>
> best regards
> yazheng_wangsql

No comments:

Post a Comment