Wednesday, March 28, 2012

How to make some textboxes repeat with a table across pages

In the Body portion of a report I have a List. Within the List I have a
textbox. Under the textbox I have a table with various columns. It's
possible that the table spans more than one page, which is OK - it just
depends on how much data I have. What I'm having trouble doing is the
following:
When the table spans multiple pages, I want the textbox to print as well.
The textbox is like header info for the table. I have a client with
invoices. The invoice data is shown in the table. The client name in the
textbox.
I've tried the RepeatWith property on the textbox and set the value to the
name of the table, however, it still doesn't repeat. What am I missing'
ThxSo Adrian,
Did you ever get an answer or figure this issue out?
I could certainly use a solution.
Thx,
Russell
"Adrian Maull (MCP)" <no_spam@.no_email.org> wrote in message
news:eKAdWqZxEHA.3896@.TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> In the Body portion of a report I have a List. Within the List I have a
> textbox. Under the textbox I have a table with various columns. It's
> possible that the table spans more than one page, which is OK - it just
> depends on how much data I have. What I'm having trouble doing is the
> following:
> When the table spans multiple pages, I want the textbox to print as well.
> The textbox is like header info for the table. I have a client with
> invoices. The invoice data is shown in the table. The client name in the
> textbox.
> I've tried the RepeatWith property on the textbox and set the value to the
> name of the table, however, it still doesn't repeat. What am I missing'
> Thx
>|||No answer yet. I'm currently looking for other Report Services newsgroups.
This one doesn't seem to be monitored very well.
"Russell Hardie" <russell_hardie@.cranevalve.com> wrote in message
news:%23ex51%23pxEHA.1308@.TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> So Adrian,
> Did you ever get an answer or figure this issue out?
> I could certainly use a solution.
> Thx,
> Russell
> "Adrian Maull (MCP)" <no_spam@.no_email.org> wrote in message
> news:eKAdWqZxEHA.3896@.TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> > In the Body portion of a report I have a List. Within the List I have a
> > textbox. Under the textbox I have a table with various columns. It's
> > possible that the table spans more than one page, which is OK - it just
> > depends on how much data I have. What I'm having trouble doing is the
> > following:
> >
> > When the table spans multiple pages, I want the textbox to print as
well.
> > The textbox is like header info for the table. I have a client with
> > invoices. The invoice data is shown in the table. The client name in
the
> > textbox.
> >
> > I've tried the RepeatWith property on the textbox and set the value to
the
> > name of the table, however, it still doesn't repeat. What am I
missing'
> >
> > Thx
> >
> >
>|||I understand. My valid email address is in my profile, so if you wouldn't
mind contacting me via email to discuss this further, please do.
Thx,
Russell
"Adrian Maull (MCP)" <no_spam@.no_email.org> wrote in message
news:exFpbU2xEHA.1400@.TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> No answer yet. I'm currently looking for other Report Services
> newsgroups.
> This one doesn't seem to be monitored very well.
> "Russell Hardie" <russell_hardie@.cranevalve.com> wrote in message
> news:%23ex51%23pxEHA.1308@.TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
>> So Adrian,
>> Did you ever get an answer or figure this issue out?
>> I could certainly use a solution.
>> Thx,
>> Russell
>> "Adrian Maull (MCP)" <no_spam@.no_email.org> wrote in message
>> news:eKAdWqZxEHA.3896@.TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>> > In the Body portion of a report I have a List. Within the List I have
>> > a
>> > textbox. Under the textbox I have a table with various columns. It's
>> > possible that the table spans more than one page, which is OK - it just
>> > depends on how much data I have. What I'm having trouble doing is the
>> > following:
>> >
>> > When the table spans multiple pages, I want the textbox to print as
> well.
>> > The textbox is like header info for the table. I have a client with
>> > invoices. The invoice data is shown in the table. The client name in
> the
>> > textbox.
>> >
>> > I've tried the RepeatWith property on the textbox and set the value to
> the
>> > name of the table, however, it still doesn't repeat. What am I
> missing'
>> >
>> > Thx
>> >
>> >
>>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment