Wednesday, March 28, 2012

How to make reports available to clients

I have designed some reports using MS Reporting Services. I want to make
those available to some of my clients. What that procedure is called and how
would I do that.
Thank you in advance.You can download the microsoft code which lets you embed a report
viewer object in your .net web pages which is the easiest way.
Or you can write a custom interface and in your code behind render the
report with code.
"RA" <rchaudhary-nospam@.storis.com> wrote in message news:<OYJ$eLsWEHA.2576@.TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>...
> I have designed some reports using MS Reporting Services. I want to make
> those available to some of my clients. What that procedure is called and how
> would I do that.
>
> Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment