Wednesday, March 28, 2012

How to make setup of report

Hello all
I made some reports at my machine. Now i installed Sql Server Reporting
Services on other machine which is production machine. I want to make
an installable or setup or any package to install created reports. Can
anyone help me how to do this?
I gone through Publish sample reports, i tried to publish my one
report, but it shows some error. In the script i dont know what to put
infront of parentFolder. can any one help me.
Thanks & Regards
RajThe server should be something like
http://yourservername/ReportServer
If you want the report in my reports...use
My Reports/Yourfoldername
and for data sources
My Reports/Data Sources
replace My Reports with whatever directory under RS you wish your reports to
be deployed ( and that you have permission to do.)
Hope this helps...
Wayne Snyder MCDBA, SQL Server MVP
Mariner, Charlotte, NC
I support the Professional Association for SQL Server ( PASS) and it''s
community of SQL Professionals.
"Raj" wrote:
> Hello all
> I made some reports at my machine. Now i installed Sql Server Reporting
> Services on other machine which is production machine. I want to make
> an installable or setup or any package to install created reports. Can
> anyone help me how to do this?
> I gone through Publish sample reports, i tried to publish my one
> report, but it shows some error. In the script i dont know what to put
> infront of parentFolder. can any one help me.
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Raj
>

No comments:

Post a Comment