Friday, March 30, 2012

How to make Zip Code 5 characters and not 4 in Excell

Is there a way to get 5 character zip code in excell without making it
into a TEXT?
ex:
zip code: 1024
I want it : 01024
BUT (It's a big but) I dont want it to be text - I need it to stay a
numercial # so that excell can read it as a zip code.
Is this possible?When you format the cells, look under Special - there is a ZipCode
format
Sorcerdon wrote:
> Is there a way to get 5 character zip code in excell without making it
> into a TEXT?
> ex:
> zip code: 1024
> I want it : 01024
> BUT (It's a big but) I dont want it to be text - I need it to stay a
> numercial # so that excell can read it as a zip code.
> Is this possible?|||Where is this located?
In the formating all I have is:
Default
Number
Date
Time
Percentage
Currency

No comments:

Post a Comment